Business Insurance

Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business. Every business owner needs insurance to help make sure you’re protected against all the different types of risks your business faces. Types of business insurance that a business owner may need include:
  • General liability insurance; to help pay for medical expenses, damages & lawsuits that claim your business caused bodily injury or property damage
  • Commercial Property Insurance; can help protect your company’s physical assets, such as your building, furniture, signage, equipment and inventory in the event of fire, storm or theft. You can get commercial property coverage even if you work from home.
  • Businessowners Policy, or BOP; is a combined package of different coverages, such as property, liability, crime coverage and more. A BOP policy can be tailored to your needs
  • Professional liability insurance; insures against negligence claims and helps cover lawsuits that result from mistakes or failure in the services your business provides
  • Commercial Auto Insurance; can protect your business and employees from a variety of damages and accidents related to the operation of vehicles.
  • Workers’ Compensation Insurance; can protect your employees in the instance of a work related accident.
  • Crime Insurance; can protect your business from crime-related losses such as theft and forgery.
  • Business Income Insurance; can help pay bills and cover costs if your business has to close temporarily.
  • Cyber Liability Insurance; can help protect your business from damages related to electronic data, computer systems, data breaches and even computer attacks.
  • Equipment Breakdown Insurance; can protect your business from damages and costs related to computers, electrical and mechanical equipment breakdowns.
  • Business Interruption Insurance; this insurance covers lost income and expenses resulting from property damage or loss. This helps keep your business afloat if external forces cause your business to close for some reason. For example, if a fire forces you to close your doors for a month, this insurance would reimburse you for salaries, taxes, rents, and net profits that would have been earned during that period. 
  • Builder's Risk Insurance; this coverage insures buildings while they are being constructed.
  • Home-Based Businesses; Homeowner’s policies don’t cover home-based businesses like commercial property insurance covers businesses. If you're operating a home-based business, inquire about additional coverage for equipment and inventory.

Whatever coverage your business needs, Illinois Insurance Center, Inc. can insure you.  To get a quote, Call us today at (708) 524-4900.

Request a free estimate today on our business insurance plans. 
Contact our office today at  (708) 580-0242 in Chicago, Illinois .

Share by: